Tuesday 17 April 2012

C O N F U S E D

At times we're okay and at times we're not... I wonder where we are now. Are there any secrets between you n me? As far as i know ,i've told u evrything n i know u have too.... Then dont u trust me anymore. I have this really cool people around me all the time... I rely on this girl ,my best friend. She has got experiences just like mine... I share with her things i dun share with all the others. I really appreciate her listening to me. Sometimes i feel like crying on her shoulders coz i dun have urs to cry on. I feel ur backing away....Is that right? Im trying as hard as i can to keep us intact... It feels like ur not putting in any effort at all. Dont u love me anymore? What u said when we were together? That u'll always be with me ,that im ur everything ,that u wont ever let a drop of tear stroll down these cheeks ,that u wont treat me the way he did ,that u'll say u love me everyday? All those things i still remember. But day by day all those things are fading away.....Im ur toy meh? Excuse me ,im not ur toy!! I thought u were diffrnt....maybe u are but in some way or another ,ur just like him. Ur gonna hurt me......Well as far as ur words have said ,u've made me cry ,u dun say u love me everyday ,more like im saying it everyday and ur going further n further as we speak. Sometimes is it just me thinking too much....but when we see ,u deny it all the time....its coz u knw ur wrong and u know im right...... Im preparing myself...trust me ,its hard but what to do ,u made me this way....... The day i walk away ,i hope u realised that maybe i was right. Sometimes when u pick up a stone ,u'll never know that stone could be a diamond......I aint no stone baby! Im that diamond that ur about to throw.....Dont regret later on. When u do ,its probably too late :) Just so we clear ,Yes ,I do love you. I just wanna know if u still love me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment