Thursday 7 June 2012

Down the Drain :'(

I heard everyone was getting to check their results online and i as usual ,being the smart ass ,went and asked for the link and was given the link. I saw the sheet and i got a heart attack ,my marks dropped :( i was soooo hurt that i started to cry. I admit that i have been playing a fool but i did study real hard ,maybe its all karma's....My mum saw and she aint happy ,i wonder what dad would say :O haih! Now going to school is another fear ,thinking what the teachers gonna fill me witth ,their scoldings and curses or wtv but i have to face it ryte ,i cant say shut up even if i wanted to. I need to work harder i guess ,its time i take things seriously....mhmm :( Im having a heartache thinking bout all this and especially on how bad i did :( My friends are doing better than me thats for sure and im happy for them,,,,,I need to buck up and be as good as them....But the hurt is thre,,, I need to do something that idk what.....I cry everyday thinking bout it :((( I have no idea what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment