Sunday 1 July 2012

MIXED UP! :(

I know we dont have anything that used to be known but why ,why do i feel jealous when i see you talking to other girls ,why do i feel like killing you when i read u commenting on other girls pictures calling them cute ,why do i feel the urge of asking you that WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE!? Im not the kinda girl who actually shuts up and waits for you to tell her whats going on. Im the jealous type ,as far as i know ,im already jealous. Idk if me being jealous is good thing or is it just unnecessary but i feel it and its like ur making it happen even more kinda thing. Telling me that you love me doesnt really say that you do because somehow ,i dont know if i can trust you again. The way i look at your face and the way we talk on the phone is veryyyy differnt! Infront of me ur all so quiet and u never come near or say anything but thru the phone ,u have a million things to say! U keep saying u love me and i really dunnno how to react to that because i am still thinking whether or not to trust you :( I need you to tell me that do you love me? I mean do u reallly realllly really love me to be in a relationship with me? Or are u just fooling around waiting for someone else ,and ur just playing a fool with what i have for u? I just need to be sure. Having my heart broken a lot isnt what i want now. All i want is not to have my heart broken. I want to make sure  i make it right this time. I dont want to end up hurt and dissapointed again. Im over that! I want to feel secure ,i want to feel that you're mine and i want to know that you love me as much as i love you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment