Saturday 26 January 2013

Sexy Seventeeeen ♥

Hello everyone. Good Afternoon. Guess who has finally turned 17 today! Me! Hahaha no more sweet 16 ;) more of Sexy 17 :D Mom and Dad are in New Zealand with Ravi :( Cheh im so jealous and he keeps teasing :/ hahaha Imma take revenge! In december though! Sooo long sial! Hahaha nahhh nvm ,worth the wait baby ;) Well since im home alone. And its a lonely birthday. My brother decided to surprise me with a chocolate cake! Hahah i was like whooosh! It was off the hook! Sister got me a small cute little notepad thing :) hahaha she's always into stuff like that. Reena ,my best friend ,called up at midnight ;) The first caller through haha love her for that! :3 Tweets and Shoutouts on twitter :) Thanks guys <3 and Facebook wall posts :) Thanks too :) Skyped with mom n dad yesterday. With ravi the day before and tomorrow morning :) With my girls in about 30 minutes time :) Cant wait for mom n dad to come home. My gift awaits me <3 catcha later? Here are some pictures :3

No comments:

Post a Comment