Monday 7 May 2012

=D

Well ,the word has spreaded. Now majority knows who my best friend's crush is. Well ,it wont be too long till they find out about mine ryte? Knowing them ,they'll dig n dig n dig to get it. But i wish i could tell them all......But at times i just cant ,coz it would be ridiculous if they knew. Having My best friend know is good enuf is because i trust her and her alone. No one else. Maybe its coz they might find it stupid n impossible but she doesnt. She thinks "Romeo" is cute...she agree's to mostly everything i talk about... I really am grateful to have a friend like her :) That dialogue that we use " How could you do this to me!" "u know!" "I dont deserve this" and yadaa yadaa yadaa...hahahahhaha She is truly an awesome friend...Always there when i need her ;))) The fact that everyone knws about her ....i know wht she must be feeling;. She must have felt embarassed and really scared for the gang to know. I saw her face and i felt it too.....Im afraid tht they will find out my "Romeo" someday but i know i can trust her :) she's all i can afford to trust.....hopefully by then i tell him how i feel....and then things might just be alright i guess.......I'll never know

No comments:

Post a Comment