Thursday 31 May 2012

My Little Brothers

U know how everyone has that special people in their life in ways no one else can figure out? well , i have...not one but 2 actually...from the left is ahmad ,he is the little brother of mine :) he is cute in his many ways XD. He is very down to earth....always there wen i need advice And on the other side is Zaki ,he is my little brother too. Both oso little coz im the eldest :)....zaki is my "wanna kena" buddy :)) we have that special hand gesture thing~ well ,only we have it :) thats why its special coz no one understands whats happening wen we do it :) We're kinda the trio bitches (ahmad's word).....Ahmad is the rich bitch :) Zaki is the witch bitch (idk where that came from) and I am the Mean Bitch....Im not so mean actually.....i am when im angry,that mean-ness in me is strting to come (LONG STORY BEHIND THAT) but im trying hard to control it....lololol kk enuf bout me.. Well thats the 3 of us. We're always together at tuition...its just how it is :)) Im happy to have them :) My little brothers <3 I love you both and you guys know that :D kk gtg now byee!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo....im so going to write about you guys...hahax

    ReplyDelete