Wednesday 23 May 2012

ITS OVER! :D

Exams are over! School's out! Well ,not exactly but yeah exams are pretty sure done! :))) Tomorrow is teachers day celebration at school :D I cant wait! THE FOOD! THE FUN! THE FRIENDS! THE SNAPPING HERE N THERE! hahahaha its gonna be awesomely fun tomorrow.  Imma be the camera woman like i always do :) Romeo and I are gonna snap a picture.. Then yeah i'll show y'all who he is :) He has a small boy's face. Adorable. Really :) Tomorrow is gonna be fun as well as boring too...boring in the sense that teachers are gonna make us sit there n give a long lecture for the teacherrs from the ministry but the students are becoming the sacrifice. Isnt that sad? Aiyo :(( But well ,what is the camera for? Hahahahahha Im planning on bringing my ipod then maybe i will use romeo's lappie and upload my songs into my friends pendrive to heat things up in 4science1 :) Well thats all for now i guess. TTYL :) Byyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment