Saturday 5 May 2012

What should i do?

U know the feeling where u just got out of something and u wanna move on but u cant and then another feeling just come rushing in?? Im having that feeling. Well,i just went thru a breakup like 3 weeeks ago. It was hard because i really loved the guy and he was also my best friend and all. BUt he still is my best friend ,he calls me now and then ,we text almost everyday. And then comes the other feeling....I know im over him but i know i care. This other friend of mine has got me having feelings for him pulak!. We're both veryy different...but he is really nice and all....He is cute too! :)) tall ,fair ,smoooth skin,braces and smart too. We've been friends since form 3 n now we see each other like all the  time n we hangout alot also. I really like talking to him. It makes me feel really open. Walking next to him ,he calls me short and well ,like i tell everyone! Im proud to be short :) im small but mighty. I hate that this feeling all coming before the exams n while im so stressed up! This shud come after the exams kan/? aiyo! Its reallyyyy unpredictable at times la! and we cant really do anything to control it! mhmmm anyways gtg study! Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment